Monday, July 9, 2007

Soooo Busy!

See? I'm so busy that I forgot to include the four trips I've made to Martha's Vineyard since the Mother's Day post. 1) 3 days in the first week of May with Oma & Opa and Lynne, 2) Day trip with the River Road Hollands, 3) Memorial Day Weekend, 4) Day trip to visit the Michauds while they were on vacation. SORRY!

Here I am with Opa in the beginning of May:


At Betty the Jetty in early May:


Playing with Lynne:


Memorial Day weekend with Daddy at Betty the Jetty:


Asleep at Betty the Jetty:


Playing with Ivy:


I don't have photos of my visit to MV with the Hollands but, I did play with a doll while they visited, so that will have to content you:


And a one day visit to Cape Pogue while the Michauds were on vacation:


My apologies to those I omitted. (Thanks Oma & Opa)

No comments: