Friday, July 6, 2007

Busy

What?!?!? It's been almost two months since my last post? Yikes!



Sorry about that but, I've been very busy:

Visited Grandmom and Pop for two weeks


Went to a Reading Phillies game with Grandmom, PopPop, Uncle Mike, Aunt Amy and Fiona


Ate wings with Uncle Chris, Aunt B and Taylor (not pictured)
and then played with Sara and Samantha


Chili dogs at the Crystal Palace


It was so very tiring


Then I spent a week in Ocean City, NJ


Celebrated Charlotte's 1st birthday


Went to the boardwalk


Caught a sunrise


Then, there was Sarah Ruthven's 1st birthday party


playing soccer with Daddy at the birthday party


Then a playdate with Sarah


There was also a party for Simon's first birthday and we went to a Cape Cod Baseball league game (Cotuit Ketleers vs. Falmouth Commodores). I think Mama got tired of taking pictures...so, I don't have evidence of these two things. But, I promise you we did them. Oh, and Mommy and I went to Heritage Gardens and Museum yesterday and rode the carousel. So, you can see I've been very busy. Will you let me off the hook for not posting???

No comments: