Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cake Class #4

My fourth and final cake decorating class required me to bring a fully iced cake with me.

Ta-da:


At class, we learned how to write letters in print and cursive, as well as, how to make a ribbon rose. Then, we turned our attention to the cake we had brought with us and decorated them.

Ta-da:





Time to update my resume:



I am so glad Mark gave me this class for a gift. It was fun to learn this skill. I don't know that I will make many cakes with flowers on them given I live with all guys! But, I am glad for the tips I learned to make good-looking cakes. Thanks, dear husband!

1 comment:

Pumpkinmama said...

That looks awesome! I am SO impressed with how smooth your base-coat frosting is. I suck at that, maybe you can teach me at our cake retreat? ha!