Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mudder's Day

Recently, Andrew and Jay have started calling me "Mudder". It cracks me up. I'm pretty sure they picked it up from me too. Here's my thinking. I will scold them when they are being rude to me by saying "I am your mother and you can't talk to me that way." They seem to hear "I am your Mudder and you can't talk to me that way." See, what I mean? Evidently, I slip into a New York/Long Island type accent when scolding them about being rude to me, their mudder. What's funnier is that Andrew definitely knows it is incorrect which naturally makes it all the more funny to him.

So, I hope all the mothers out there, especially those who are so near and dear to me had a very special Mudder's Day! I sure did. Thanks in no small part to my wonderful husband who pampered me all weekend. This man sure makes me feel loved and appreciated. I am so blessed.

And being mother to these guys...well, I am really blessed.

No comments: