Tuesday, January 25, 2011

3-5

It's official now...I am in my mid-30's. I don't really mind this ... well, that's not entirely true. I've come to realize recently that I am no longer considered a young person. ..or a recent grad...or even a young mother. I am a mother of young children, I graduated many years ago and well, (as a friend pointed out) I must start checking a new age group box on survey forms.

But to be honest, I am so blessed and so happy with my life, I really don't mind this birthday nor dread any ones coming after this one.

Still...I think I'll pretend to mind it so I can have this for breakfast...




Mmm...chocolate cake and coffee. Life is good!

PS - I will have to post a picture of my birthday cake later today. Andrew & Mark made me an absolutely awesome cake this past weekend. I will be sure to post a picture and recap my lovely day celebrating my "false birthday".

1 comment:

Pumpkinmama said...

Hope you have a great day! Love you, even if you are old (like me) now!