Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy!

I had a funny thought this morning. And this was it: Most days by the time 8pm rolls around I am tired of hearing the word "Mommy". Since, usually I have been hearing it uttered all day coupled with different demands, requests or complaints from about 6 in the morning. And yet, on this beautiful Sunday morning I laid in bed and thought..."I love being called Mommy. What a blessing to be a mother and to have created two independent people for whom I will always be related to as Mom. "

Me and my two kiddos (who apparently could care less about getting a photo with dear old Mommy.) Photo taken on our walk this morning along the George Washington Memorial Parkway.



Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Pumpkinmama said...

Glad you had a good day. You are one of the best moms I know.

Oma said...

Ditto from Oma! XOXO