Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Power Nap

I've never been a believer in the "power nap". I realize there is scientific evidence that napping for just 20 minutes will cause you to feel re-energized, increase productivity, relieve stress etc. However, it has never worked for me and is working EVEN LESS for me today now that Andrew has become a power napper!

All he needs is 20-30 minutes (usually in the car no less) of sleep every few days to recharge those pre-schooler batteries! I have finally (after weeks of fighting it) given into this new habit. I have come to realize that he has basically given up his nap all together and that these power naps when they happen are a blessing.

Still, look at him, he just fell asleep while having a snack! I mean, you fell asleep while eating yet, you tell me you don't need a nap???

No comments: