Monday, December 17, 2007

Getting in the festive mood...

To help get in a festive mood, we went to see the Spectacle of Lights at Heritage Gardens last weekend.



It was pretty cold that night...luckily I was all bundled up.


I sat on Santa's lap. We were in the back seat of an antique car.


Then we rode the carousel.




I was a big help to Mommy and Daddy this past weekend too.

Picking out a tree...




Decorating the house...


Wrapping presents...




Taste-testing the cookies...


We're ready for Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Kristin Zecchinelli said...

oh happy christmas! mmmm cookies. and can you send Andrew up here? looks like he wraps much better than I do. I could use the help!

Unknown said...

Very cute pics! Charlotte has been doing a lot of cookie taste-testing as well. Loved your Christmas card!